Monday, April 18, 2016

Animal Jam Den Ideas

Animal Jam Den Ideas 

Hello everyone! Its EPAJ here with a Animal Jam Blog! In this these blogs, I will be showing you Epic Dens and Den Ideas! So, First of all, I LOVE to collect plushies and fill one of my dens with them. Here is an example!

As you can see in one of my dens, This is my Plushie Den! I have been collecting plushies for a while now, That's how It got so big! Before, It used to look like this!
I guess it was empty but its better now! Thanks to some awesome buddies! Time for some Tips on How To Make A Plushie Den!:

*First, Put some unwanted items on trade 
 
*Then, Ask people in Jamaa Township to Trade You Some Plushies!
 
*And when someone trades you, Accept!
 
*Then just keep on doing it until you get enough plushies! 
 

Epic Dens Of The Day: 
creepyfrog's den-
 
Mossrain's den- 
 
crystalunicornz's den 
 
And Animal Jam's Crystal Palace!: 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed my blog! Please go check out my Latest video, AJ-Den Exploration! 

 
Go and check out my Plushie Den whenever you like! I'm Lillylolliepop c: Subscribe to me on YouTube:
Go follow me on Google Plus!: 
Have an Paw-some day Jammers!

2 comments: